Hatha Flow Yoga Holiday
Join us at YogaOnCrete and experience the lightness of body and spirit and joy of honouring and nurturing the needs of your body, mind and spirit through the practice of yoga, daily encounters with the cool, turquoise Mediterranean waters at quiet beaches, idyllic unspoilt surroundings, and wholesome local food, excursions, a warm and welcoming group of people and much more!
During this course, the awareness and presence that are cultivated in Hatha Yoga and dynamic experimentation with movement and breath will be explored. The slow and consistent progression of breathing techniques and postures, in the flow-based Hatha Yoga classes, allows one to open up, while mindful, spontaneous movement is also often used as a tool towards inner balance.
Each yoga class build upon the next, in a slow and consistent progression that allows opening up and experiencing. No previous experience in yoga is required for participation in the course.
- Twice daily yoga classes
- Professional and experienced yoga instructors
- 7 nights' accommodation in traditional guesthouse located near beach
- 7 breakfasts and 5 dinners included
- A round trip to the beautiful Sweet Water beach
- Linen and towels provided
The week begins with an introductory yoga session at 6.00 p.m. on the day of arrival, followed by dinner. All other days will begin at 8.00 a.m. with a 1.5 hour yoga class. After breakfast guests are free to relax and enjoy the beach and sunshine, receive a massage treatment, or explore the village and region. In the late afternoon there is the second 1.5 hour yoga class, and the day's programme closes with dinner.
The fourth day of the week is a rest day from classes; guests can join in an optional excursion, including a guided hike through the magnificent Aradaina gorge (approx. €25 depending on number of participants). All breakasts and 5 dinners are offered at the house, while two of the nights guests are free to dine out in the village restaurants (not included in the course cost; approx. €15 for a full meal including drinks). Individual excursions (e.g., hikes, boat trips) can also be arranged at an extra cost. On the last day, departure can be arranged after breakfast.
The number of guests is limited to 14, to create a warm and friendly atmosphere, and to ascertain that individual attention is given in the classes.
Anagenis – re-birth (from the greek word anagennisi) in every level of your being, through conscious presence in every action and glow with light and joy emitting a positive uplifting vibration. Anagenis Yoga – is an invitation for awakening, it is an invitation for releasing the inner tension and a transition to esoteric harmony, peace and surrender to the Divine Intelligence/Wisdom within us. Taking that inner dive we open up to experience a conscious journey of Transformation and a ReBirth. Anagenis Yoga classes are for those who want to delve deeply inward and discover the connection between Mind-Body-Soul and how beliefs affect health, longevity and wellbeing. At the same time it is a path of empowering, strengthening, increasing flexibility and revitalizing the entire being.
Elements of Anagenis Yoga
- The transformational possibilities of Kundalini Yoga
-The fluid strengthening motion of Vinyasa flow yoga
-The transcending power of Mantra and Meditation
Some of the benefits you will experience:
- strengthening and flexibility of the entire musculoskeletal system
- detoxification and regulation of the blood and lymph circulation
- strengthening of the nervous system
- release of blocked energy
- introduction to the pranic-vital energy
- increase of vibrational field
- overcoming the recurring patterns and barriers that exist in your subconscious that are resposnible for: resistance to change, physical imbalances and mental imprisonment
- quiet, focused and open mind
- recognition of the inner, Divine Light, experiential wisdom
- gradually merging with your Light Body
- clarity, connection with your intution
Knowing your self and the world from within.
I am honored and thrilled to share these practices with you and have the opportunity to be a part of your experience of discovering your true Inner Beauty and Wisdom. Happiness In All Ways to You!
On the path to fulfillment and happiness, Victoria has been led to various courses and research on self-development on all levels. She began practicing yoga in 2005 and decided to further advance her knowledge by training as a Hatha yoga teacher at the Hatha Yoga and Budo Academy in Athens. Constantly evolving her studies in Self Realization and Spiritual Development through deferent paths and methodologies, she was inspired by Yoga systems such as Kundalini and Prana Vinyasa Flow. Her approach to yoga is rooted on freeing the body on the path towards letting go and raising the vibrational energy field for a more Unified – Radiant Self. Having experienced tremendous transformation in her personal life, she is passionate about sharing and teaching the techniques and principles that assisted her in the path to fulfillment and joy. She empowers people to express, create and enjoy through flowing body sequences, breathing and spontaneous dance, allowing the natural process of union of spirit, body and mind to occur. A graduate of the Kryon Merlight Academy in Greece, a graduate and a representative of the Macro-Consciousness Academy of Russia in Greece, Victoria is an intuitive consultant and Yoga teacher, conducting Self-Development and Awakening the Awareness seminars, webinars and retreats. She inspires people to approach the soul, mind and body with the same love and truth, for they all contribute to the happiness of the person who wants to live in thriving joy.
Dion's journey has been guided by his passion to investigate and nurture the body, his desire to share health and joy, and his compasionate and generous nature. Following a background of over 20 years of experience in practicing and teaching Capoeira Angola, four trips to Brazil and the resulting title of Contra-Mestre awarded by Mestre Marrom of Rio in 2011, and an intense interest in body-mind practices, such as Chi Gong and Yoga, in 2015 Dion graduated from a 200 hour Yoga teacher training and became a part owner of Akasha Yoga studio in Roslindale, Boston. His teaching has a focus on explorative and restorative Yoga, while he comes open heartedly to offer his passion and insights gained through his personal practice. His extensive body-work experience culminated in an ayurvedic massage training in 2018, so he also offers massage tratments during the yoga course.
- (all inclusive) per person per week
- €500 shared accommodation in twin non-ensuite room (with use of communal bathroom).
- €590 shared en suite accommodation (3 in a room) or single non-ensuite (with use of common bathroom).
- €640 shared en suite twin or double room.
- €800 single en suite accommodation (please note that single room availability is limited).
- €450 non-participating partner sharing a room.
- €490 work-exchange option (only one place per week): about 2-3 hours’ help per day with light household tasks (e.g., washing dishes, cleaning yoga studio) that does not interfere with the attendance of all classes. Accommodation in triple ensuite or twin non-ensuite room.